Image 1 of 1
In the center of the St. William Cemetery in Port Vincent, La. sits the St. Vincent Ferrer Chapel. The small gothic structure includes bricks, two pews and stations of the cross from St. William Church which was built in 1956, but torn down in 2012. Three different churches have stood on the site originally donated by Vincent Scivicque, who was an Italian merchant and generally regarded as the founder of Port Vincent.